If you need to make a new maintenance request, or check the status of an existing one, please login to the portal.
- On the back end of the portal, you will see (and select) a “Contact Us” Button.
- There will be a “Subject” line and a “Message” line.
- Give a brief title to the issue or inquiry you’re writing about in the Subject Line. In the Message Line please give us much detail about your inquiry or issue as you can.
- Messages submitted here will be sent directly to our maintenance team who will be able to further assist you.
- You can also upload any photos or applicable files by adding them with the “Add Attachments” button.
- Once you’re satisfied with your message press the “Save Message” button at the bottom of the page to submit it.
If you need to reach us outside of normal business hours due to an emergency, call our office line at 303-694-5116. You’ll hear an automated menu. From this menu you will be able to report emergency maintenance items and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Below are some examples of emergencies that may need after hours support:
- Active leak, beyond a slow drip, in your property
- Your furnace stops working in the middle of winter
Below are some examples of things that are NOT emergencies that may need after hours support:
- Your oven stops working
- You have questions about rent